Description de la mission
If you are passionate about driving innovation, sustainability and delivering exceptional results, then the role of Category Manager Technical Lots at Center Parcs is for you! The role will be based in Peer at Center Parcs Erperheide (Belgium).
As the Category Manager, you will be responsible for overseeing a wide range of technical procurement categories: heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC), plumbing and sanitary, electrical work, fire detection, lifts and elevators, and more. With a European scope, you will play a pivotal role in managing these categories in alignment with the Group Procurement Strategy and Processes. Your key responsibilities will include developing and implementing the full sourcing strategy. Furthermore, you will actively contribute to the company's sustainability objectives.
Join our "Happy Family Makers" team at Center Parcs and make a lasting impact in the world of technical procurement.
What are you going to do as a Procurement Category Manager Operations?
- Establish Team & Governance structure;
- Gather data & analyze internal, industry and market analysis;
- Identify & quantify opportunities;
- Develop purchasing strategy options;
- Implementation of the strategy options;
- Contractualisation & Contract Management;
- Value proposition & competitiveness of Categories.