Description de la mission
Reporting to the Director of Construction and Renovation Europe, you will be responsible for organizing and monitoring (technical, administrative and financial management) renovation projects for cottages and central facilities at the 7 parks in France. You will be responsible for :
- Work on detailed information that inform contractors and suppliers in tenders and during realization.
- Works closely with park management on existing sites to streamline the works and respects local regulations.
- Responsible for implementing all regulations, s.a. safety, security, etc.
- Day to day management of parties involved in construction plus parties that deliver items that are not part of the construction works such as interior.
- Prepares and details construction works, such as planning, logistics, detailing construction, hiring contractors, advisors and/or supervisors.
- Tenders together with the Project Manager, Manager Pricing & Preparation and the Purchasing Department respective parts of the construction works.
- Manages and controls all construction / renovation works on the sites of FR.
- Prepares general construction meeting with parties involved.